Bar Point, New South Wales, Australia
2 guests1 bedroom1 bath
- Just for two
- Panoramic views
- Indoor & outdoor undercover dining
- Eco fire
- WiFi . Alexa
- DVD /BYO movies . Screen . no TV
What to do
- Catch dinner from the jetty
- Swim on the high tide
- Take a foreshore walk
- Indulge in a long lunch at Peats Bite
- Explore the river by self drive boat
- The Experience
- What Is Here
- What to bring
- Getting Here . Arrive By Boat
- Booking Information
- Own Boat Info
Latitude 33 features wall to wall glass & bifolds spanning the full frontage of the lounge area, and opening to one of the best river views in the area. The sandstone escarpments of Marra Marra National Park that are on opposite shoreline to Latitude 33 are simply spectacular, particularly in the late afternoon light. The bifolds also wrap around to the deeper side deck area, creating a wonderful indoor outdoor feel when opened up.
Latitude 33, located at Bar Point, also features a rear timber entertaining deck with table, hooded BBQ & lounge chairs. The bi-fold kitchen windows open creating a great breakfast/brunch servery to the deck.
The master queen bedroom, that adjoins the living & bathroom area, also opens directly onto the front verandah capturing the fabulous views .
An eco flame fire place & portable heaters are in place for the cooler nights & freestanding fans for the warmer days…. WiFi keeps you connected with the outside world if required. There is a small portable screen to enjoy a DVD from the movie collection, but otherwise the river vista is your movie screen!!!
There is a local access trail along the foreshore of the Bar Point river houses, that takes you to the local ‘mailshed’ where the Riverboat Postman pulls in weekdays on its journey, to pick up & deliver mail for the local residents
3 & 4 night extended weekends
MON-THUR mid week
MON-SUN or FRI-THUR specials
WHAT TO BRING
- favourite off line play list . reading material . movies
- fishing equipment including hooks, bait, sinkers
- toiletries, personal belongings including swimwear, & beach towels
- personal repellant, sunscreen, sunhat, sunglasses
- food & beverage – there are no shops. We recommend planning a menu & shop list to avoid bringing the kitchen sink!!!
We recommend you check the forecast & pack accordingly ……..
- names of all the properties of interest
- number of guests
- if you have your own trailer boat or if we should send some boat options to you
- any other relevant info such as number of rooms/beds required
CALL US – on 0401 308 888 or email email@example.com if you have any questions . NOTE that we often have mobile reception issues if we are out & about in a shadow spot on the river.
If you plan to arrive by own trailer boat up to 6m with an engine capacity greater than 30hp, there are many more areas in the Hawkesbury River network for you to explore.
From Bar Point you can travel down stream to Dangar Island , Brooklyn, and into Cowan Waters where Cottage Point, Bobbin Head , Refuge Bay & Jerusalem Bay are located
We wil provide additional information suited to you / your boat.