Bar Point, New South Wales, Australia
2 guests1 bedroom1 bath
- Just for two
- Panoramic views
- Indoor & outdoor undercover dining
- Eco fire
- WiFi . Alexa
- DVD /BYO movies . Screen . no TV
What to do
- Catch dinner from the jetty
- Swim on the high tide
- Take a foreshore walk
- Indulge in a long lunch at Peats Bite
- Explore the river by self drive boat
- The Experience
- What Is Here
- What to bring
- Getting Here . Arrive By Boat
- Booking Information
- Own Boat Info
Latitude 33 features panoramic wall to wall bifolds & glass spanning the full frontage of the lounge area, and opening to one of the best river views :- the sandstone escarpments of Marra Marra National Park that are on opposite shoreline to Latitude….the bifolds also wrap around the deeper side deck area, creating a wonderful indoor outdoor feel when opened up.
Latitude 33, located at Bar Point, also features a rear timber entertaining deck with table, hooded BBQ & lounge chairs. The bi-fold kitchen windows open creating a great breakfast/brunch servery to the deck.
The master queen bedroom also opens directly onto the front verandah capturing the fabulous views .
There is a an eco flame fire place & portable heaters for the cooler nights & freestanding fans for the warmer days…. WiFi keeps you connected with the outside world if required
3 & 4 night extended weekends
MON-THUR mid week
MON-SUN or FRI-THUR specials
WHAT TO BRING
- favourite off line play list . reading material . movies
- fishing equipment including hooks, bait, sinkers
- toiletries, personal belongings including swimwear, & beach towels
- personal repellant, sunscreen, sunhat, sunglasses
- food & beverage – there are no shops. We recommend planning a menu & shop list to avoid bringing the kitchen sink!!!
We recommend you check the forecast & pack accordingly ……..
- names of all the properties of interest
- number of guests
- if you have your own trailer boat or if we should send some boat options to you
- any other relevant info such as number of rooms/beds required
CALL US – on 0401 308 888 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions . NOTE that we often have mobile reception issues if we are out & about in a shadow spot on the river.
If you plan to arrive by own trailer boat up to 6m with an engine capacity greater than 30hp, there are many more areas in the Hawkesbury River network for you to explore.
From Bar Point you can travel down stream to Dangar Island , Brooklyn, and into Cowan Waters where Cottage Point, Bobbin Head , Refuge Bay & Jerusalem Bay are located
We wil provide additional information suited to you / your boat.