Bar Point, New South Wales, Australia
up to 4 guests2 bedrooms bath
- Perfect for 2, but can sleep 4
- Open Plan Living
- Private jetty & pontoon
- Sandstone open fireplace
- WiFi . Foxtel Basic
- Canoes & fishing rods
- Spacious bathroom with clawfoot bath
What to do
- Watch the tide go up & down
- Catch a fish from the pier
- Roast marshmallows on the fire
- Take the kayaks to Popran National Park
- Book a transfer & long lunch at Peats Bite restaurant
- The Experience
- What Is Here
- What to bring
- Getting Here . Arrive By Boat
- Booking Information
- Own Boat Info
OXLEY BOATSHED is positioned about as close to the waters edge as you can get ! With commanding views across the river to the east Oxleys is perfectly positioned to capture the afternoon summer breeze. If you love water then there is no other place. Just sit back on the deck, watch the the tide rise and the boats pass by.
WHAT TO BRING
- favourite off line play list . reading material
- fishing hooks, bait, sinkers
- toiletries, personal belongings including swimwear, & beach towels
- personal repellant, sunscreen, sunhat, sunglasses
- wood for fire optional :- coles petrol stations have easy to carry bags of wood at approx $11; 2 bags for 2 nights is suitable for a ambient fire …but there is reverse cycle heating system if needed
- food & beverage – there are no shops. We recommend planning a menu & shop list to avoid bringing the kitchen sink!!!
We recommend you check the forecast & pack accordingly ……..
- names of all the properties of interest
- number of guests inc. children
- if you have your own trailer boat or if we should send some boat options to you
- any other relevant info such as number of rooms/beds required
CALL US – on 0401 308 888 or email email@example.com if you have any questions . NOTE that we often have mobile reception issues if we are out & about in a shadow spot on the river.
If you plan to arrive by own trailer boat up to 8m with an engine capacity greater than 30hp, there are many more areas in the Hawkesbury River network for you to explore.
From Bar Point you can travel down stream to Dangar Island , Brooklyn, and into Cowan Waters where Cottage Point, Bobbin Head , Refuge Bay & Jerusalem Bay are located