Bar Point, New South Wales, Australia
2-6 guests bedroomsbath . plus rear studio double w ensuite
- Fully self contained weekender . optional rear studio
- Perfect for 2, but can sleep 4/6 w studio add on
- Arrive by boat, no roads, no cars
- Indoor & outdoor fire
- 2 seater canoe & sit on top kayak
- WiFi . sonos . smart TV
- Indoor & Outdoor undercover dining
What to do
- Just relax by the river
- Swim on the high tide
- Catch dinner from the jetty
- Kayak to the fresh waterhole
- Indulge in long lunch at Peats Bite
- Explore the Hawkesbury by self drive boat
- The Experience
- What Is Here
- What to bring
- Getting Here . Arrive By Boat
- Booking Information
- Own Boat Info
DYARUBBIN on the eastern shore of Bar Point is literally perched on the waters edge with spectacular panoramic river views. The house has oodles of spaces to lounge away the days doing absolutely nothing.
Outside there are several terraces for those looking for quiet relaxation and then a 2 seater canoe & a sit on top kayak with lifejackets for the more active wanting to explore the river shoreline or perhaps paddle down to the fresh waterhole.
3 & 4 night extended weekends
MON-THUR mid week
MON-SUN or FRI-THUR specials
Perfect For Two
Can Sleep Six – if studio is booked –
Arrive By Boat . No Cars . No Roads
Swim On The High Tide
RELAX BY THE OUTDOOR FIRE
WHAT TO BRING
- sheets & towels [ unless other arrangements have been made – linen service available] We provide quilts with cotton / linen covers, cotton throws, pillow & mattress protectors
- favourite off line play list . reading material
- fishing equipment including hooks, bait, sinkers
- toiletries, personal belongings including swimwear, & beach towels
- personal repellant, sunscreen, sunhat, sunglasses
- wood for fire optional :- coles petrol stations have easy to carry bags of wood at approx $11; 2 bags for 2 nights is suitable for a ambient fire …reverse cycle air con is main heat source
- food & beverage – there are no shops. We recommend planning a menu & shop list to avoid bringing the kitchen sink!!!
We recommend you check the forecast & pack accordingly ……..
- names of all the properties of interest
- number of guests inc. children
- if you have your own trailer boat or if we should send some boat options to you
- any other relevant info such as number of rooms/beds required
CALL US – on 0401 308 888 or email email@example.com if you have any questions . NOTE that we often have mobile reception issues if we are out & about in a shadow spot on the river.
If you plan to arrive by own trailer boat up to 6m with an engine capacity greater than 30hp, there are many more areas in the Hawkesbury River network for you to explore.
From Bar Point you can travel down stream to Dangar Island , Brooklyn, and into Cowan Waters where Cottage Point, Bobbin Head , Refuge Bay & Jerusalem Bay are located
We wil provide additional information suited to you / your boat