THE PINK HOUSE
Milsons Passage, New South Wales, Australia
up to 5 guests2 bedrooms2 queen plus bunk bed nook . 1 bath plus outdoor shower
THE PINK HOUSE
- Fully self contained weekender
- Perfect for 2, but can sleep 5
- Arrive by boat, no roads, no cars
- Indoor & outdoor fire
- 2 kayaks
- WiFi . smart TV
- Indoor & Outdoor undercover dining
What to do
- Just relax by the river
- Swim on the high tide
- Catch dinner from the jetty
- Kayak along the Popran National Park shore
- Indulge in long lunch at Peats Bite
- Explore the Hawkesbury by self drive boat
- The Experience
- What Is Here
- What to bring
- Getting Here . Arrive By Boat
- Booking Information
- Own Boat Info
The Pink House is a tastefully appointed weekender with a touch of Scandi inspiration both inside & out
The inner city creative, well travelled owners have done the most marvellous interior renno on this original fibro river cottage ;
The exterior is original apart from the coat of pink paint!!
Open plan easy living spanning the front of the cottage, with adjoining galley ;
Bedroom spaces are set at rear of cottage….. Master queen has a long view through the living space windows to the river beyond.
There is a private jetty , a plunge tub – open water tank style, crafted from corrugated iron , a fire , outdoor shower, kayaks & free form bush walking from rear of property
WHAT TO BRING
- favourite off line play list . reading material
- fishing equipment including hooks, bait, sinkers
- toiletries, personal belongings including swimwear, & beach towels
- personal repellant, sunscreen, sunhat, sunglasses
- wood for fire :- coles petrol stations have easy to carry bags of wood at approx $11; 2 bags for 2 nights is suitable for fire … fire is main heat source
- food & beverage – there are no shops. We recommend planning a menu & shop list to avoid bringing the kitchen sink!!!
We recommend you check the forecast & pack accordingly ……..
- names of all the properties of interest
- number of guests inc. children
- if you have your own trailer boat or if we should send some boat options to you
- any other relevant info such as number of rooms/beds required
CALL US – on 0401 308 888 or email email@example.com if you have any questions . NOTE that we often have mobile reception issues if we are out & about in a shadow spot on the river.
If you plan to arrive by own trailer boat up to 6m with an engine capacity greater than 30hp, there are many more areas in the Hawkesbury River network for you to explore.
From Bar Point you can travel down stream to Dangar Island , Brooklyn, and into Cowan Waters where Cottage Point, Bobbin Head , Refuge Bay & Jerusalem Bay are located
We wil provide additional information suited to you / your boat.