up to 6 guestsbedrooms 3 bath
- Perfect for 2, for small groups & for family
- Sensational views from a sensational weekender
- Private jetty & pontoon
- Bespoke off grid living right by the waters edge
- Interior by Tamsin Johnson Design
- Nestled in a sleepy elbow of river
What To Do
- Settle in for a long lunch under the shade of the Coral Tree
- Swim on the high tide from the jetty
- Soak in the vistas from the bathtub
- Roast marshmallows over outdoor firepit
- Enjoy some time out in the bay on the SUP board
- Book a ‘self drive ‘ boat delivered to the jetty
- The Experience
- What Is Here
- What To Bring
- Getting Here . Arrive By Boat
- Booking Information
- Own Boat Info
SUMMER SPECIALS : Third Night Half Price In MARCH ’23
ARRIVE BY BOAT – NO ROADS – NO CARS
This rambling three bedroom house is located in the aptly named ‘Sunny Corner’ where Berowra Waters joins the picturesque Hawkesbury River.
SUNNY CORNER offers modern off grid living right on the waters edge with interior features by Tamsin Johnson. Tamsin has drawn the dynamic tonal variants of the sky and river in to the interior elements of this wonderful weekender
Great For Two . Also For Friends & For Family
This bespoke weekender offers a super relaxed atmosphere with wall to wall glass frontage & breathtaking views, plus oodles of places to stretch out, relax & take in that view rain hail or shine
Soak up the unbeatable sunset from your lounge, or perhaps sunset by the outdoor firepit on those balmy summer eves and watch the stars come out
Curl up in front of the fire in the rear lounge / media room on cooler nights.
During the day this is the place to do absolutely nothing but watch the tide & the light change throughout the day. But there is also the option to catch a fish from the pier OR head off in a boat for a river adventure to find hidden beaches and explore the stunning national parks.
If you don’t own a boat there are easy to drive slower moving, self drive runabouts & BBQ boats for those with little or no boating experience. Then for the more experienced ‘boatie’ with a license there is a range of higher horsepower options to choose from.
WHAT TO BRING
- favourite off line play list . reading material
- hooks, bait, sinkers
- toiletries, towels, personal belongings
- wood for indoor & outdoor fire :- service stations & hardware stores have easy to carry bags of wood at approx $11; a bag per nights is suitable for a ambient fire
- food & beverage – there are no shops. We recommend planning a menu & shop list to avoid bringing the kitchen sink!!!
We recommend you check the forecast & pack accordingly ……..
- names of all the properties of interest
- MOBILE CONTACT
- number of guests inc. children
- if you have your own trailer boat or if we should send some boat options to you
- any other relevant info such as number of rooms/beds required
CALL US – on 0401 308 888 or email email@example.com if you have any questions . NOTE that we often have mobile reception issues if we are out & about in a shadow spot on the river.
From SUNNY CORNER you can travel down stream to Dangar Island , Brooklyn, and into Cowan Waters where Cottage Point, Bobbin Head , Refuge Bay & Jerusalem Bay are located
We wil provide additional information suited to you / your boat