SONGS ON MILSON
Milsons Passage, New South Wales, Australia
up to 4 guests2 bedrooms2 bath
SONGS ON MILSON
- Perfect for 2, but can sleep 4
- Family friendly
- Private jetty & boatshed
- Newly renovated open plan kitchen
- WiFi . Smart TV
- Kayaks & fishing rods
- Outdoor fire by the waters edge
What to do
- Just relax by the river
- Sit back & fish from the boatshed
- Drop a crab trap off the jetty
- Go kayaking along the foreshore
- Book a transfer & long lunch at Peats Bite restaurant
- The Experience
- What Is Here
- What to bring
- Getting Here . Arrive By Boat
- Booking Information
- Own Boat Info
SONGS ON MILSON is well positioned to have a commanding view both up & down the river , also perfectly positioned to capture the afternoon summer breeze. If you love water then there is no other place. Just sit back on the deck, watch the the tide rise and the boats pass by.
Songs is a tranquil, modern and extremely relaxing place, with all the mod cons to keep you comfy. An idyllic place, to get away from the hustle and bustle of the world, a place to gather your thoughts and reflect, do some fishing or perhaps some crab trapping from the front door.
WHAT TO BRING
- favourite off line play list . reading material
- fishing equipment including hooks, bait, sinkers
- toiletries, personal belongings including swimwear, & beach towels
- personal repellant, sunscreen, sunhat, sunglasses
- wood for fire optional :- coles petrol stations have easy to carry bags of wood at approx $11; 2 bags for 2 nights is suitable for a ambient fire …but there is reverse cycle heating system if needed
- food & beverage – there are no shops. We recommend planning a menu & shop list to avoid bringing the kitchen sink!!!
We recommend you check the forecast & pack accordingly ……..
- names of all the properties of interest
- number of guests inc. children
- if you have your own trailer boat or if we should send some boat options to you
- any other relevant info such as number of rooms/beds required
CALL US – on 0401 308 888 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions . NOTE that we often have mobile reception issues if we are out & about in a shadow spot on the river.
If you plan to arrive by own trailer boat up to 7m with an engine capacity greater than 30hp, there are many more areas in the Hawkesbury River network for you to explore.
From Milsons Passage you can travel down stream to Dangar Island , Brooklyn, and into Cowan Waters where Cottage Point, Bobbin Head , Refuge Bay & Jerusalem Bay are located