Marra Marra, New South Wales, Australia
2 guests1 bedroom . 1 bath
- Off Grid Hidden River Gem
- Just For Two
- Creatively Appointed River Getaway
- Open Plan Kitchen Dining Living with Fire
- Separate Spacious Bedroom Wing
- Tidal Access To This Tranquil River Hamlet
- Simply Spectacular Views
What to do
- Hang in the Hammock
- Relax On The Float Pad
- Roast marshmallows over the fire
- Kayak Up the Enchanting Marra Creek
- Indulge in Long Lunch at Peats Bite
- Sit back & Watch the Moon Rise & The Tide Fall
- The Experience
- What Is Here
- What To Bring
- Getting Here . Arrive By Boat
- Booking Information
- Xtra Tidal Access Info
FABULOUS OFF THE GRID WEEKENDER . Stunning Views . RUSTIC LUXURY
JUST FOR TWO
open fireplace in lounge
HAMMOCK ON DECK
PRIVATE JETTY – with some tidal limits
WELL BEHAVED PETS by prior arrangement
Arrive by water taxi, hire boat or own boat to MarraMarra House & slip right in to ‘river time’
WHAT TO BRING
- favourite off line play list . reading material
- fishing equipment including hooks, bait, sinkers
- toiletries, personal belongings including swimwear, & beach towels
- personal repellant, sunscreen, sunhat, sunglasses
- food & beverage – there are no shops. We recommend planning a menu & shop list to avoid bringing the kitchen sink!!!
We recommend you check the forecast & pack accordingly ……..
- names of all the properties of interest
- number of guests
- best mobile contact number
- if you have your own trailer boat or if we should send some boat options to you
- any other relevant info such as travelling by train
CALL US – on 0401 308 888 or email email@example.com if you have any questions . NOTE that we often have mobile reception issues if we are out & about in a shadow spot on the river.
Marra Marra House is located in the river settlement of Marra Marra, just a few minutes boat travel from the junction of Berowra Waters & the Hawkesbury River.
Marra Marra is a tidal access location which means that on certain low tides that occur around the new moon & full moon the tide is especially low therefore no boats come or go for a few hours during that particular low tide window
This is very easy to work around, just as the lucky few locals living here do.
We will assist with the logistics if relevant during your stay
The tidal access ensure the bay of Marra Marra is frequented by very few boats, so there is a special sense of tranquility & seclusion while staying.