JULIANS ON COBA
Coba Point , New South Wales, Australia
2-8 guests3 bedrooms3 beds1.5 baths . plus separate studio w ensuite
JULIANS ON COBA
- Entire cottage to yourself
- Perfect for 2, but can sleep 6 or 8
- Separate studio for 2 can also be pre booked
- Indoor / outdoor dining
- Pets by prior arrangement
- Spacious open plan living
- Outdoor firepit by the water
What to do
- Roast marshmallows over the firepit
- Swim from pontoon the high tide
- Catch your own supper from the jetty
- Take a trip to Peats Bite restaurant
- Explore the river by boat
- Kayaks for hire
- The Experience
- What Is Here
- What to bring
- Getting Here . Arrive By Boat
- Booking Information
- Own Boat info
Perfect For Two
– Can Sleep Four or Six or Eight w Studio –
Arrive By Boat . Absolute Waterfront . No Cars . No Roads
Julians On Coba is a wonderful self contained getaway , commanding expansive water vistas from this north east aspect vantage point.
This 2 level weekender is completely off grid, but with state of the art technology installed, & set up so efficiently, you would not know this is an off grid property .
The upper level is fully selfcontained & comfortably set up as open plan living. Wall to wall glass w doors opening to undercover deep set deck and uninterrupted panoramic views …picture perfect bliss !!!
The lower level of Julians is an external access self contained studio available at an additional fee; that remains unoccupied if not pre booked by you
3 night weekends . Mon- Thur special rates . Mon-Sun specials
JULIANS ON COBA is fully self contained & booked exclusively
and will be open and ready for you, to simply kick back relax & enjoy
WHAT TO BRING
- sheets & towels [ unless other arrangements have been made – linen service available] We provide quilts with cotton / linen covers, cotton throws, pillow & mattress protectors
- favourite off line play list . reading material
- fishing equipment including hooks, bait, sinkers
- toiletries, personal belongings including swimwear, & beach towels
- personal repellant, sunscreen, sunhat, sunglasses
- wood for fire optional :- coles petrol stations have easy to carry bags of wood at approx $11; 2 bags for 2 nights is suitable for a ambient fire …indoor fire is main heat source
- food & beverage – there are no shops. We recommend planning a menu & shop list to avoid bringing the kitchen sink!!!
We recommend you check the forecast & pack accordingly ……..
- names of all the properties of interest
- number of guests inc. children , pets
- if you have your own trailer boat or if we should send some boat options to you
- any other relevant info such as number of rooms/beds required
CALL US – on 0401 308 888 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions . NOTE that we often have mobile reception issues if we are out & about in a shadow spot on the river.
If you plan to arrive by own trailer boat up to 6m with an engine capacity greater than 30hp, there are many more areas in the Hawkesbury River network for you to explore.
From Coba Point – at mouth of Berowra Waters just past Bar Island & Peats Bite- you can travel down stream to Dangar Island , Brooklyn, and into Cowan Waters where Cottage Point, Bobbin Head , Refuge Bay & Jerusalem Bay are located
We wil provide additional information suited to you / your boat.