COBA RIVER HOUSE
Coba Point, New South Wales, Australia
2 guests bedrooms1 queen . 1 bath
COBA RIVER HOUSE
- Just for two
- Contemporary innovative design
- Private tidal beach bay
- Off grid w solar, gas & rainwater supply
- Indoor fire . ceiling fans
- 2 seater canoe
- WiFi . sonos . smart TV
- Indoor & Outdoor dining
What to do
- Just relax by the river
- Swim on the high tide
- Catch dinner from the jetty
- Kayak in to Coba Creek on rising tide
- Indulge in a long lunch at Peats Bite
- Explore the river by self drive boat
- The Experience
- What Is Here
- What to bring
- Getting Here . Arrive By Boat
- Booking Information
- Own Boat Info
The Coba River House is a wonderful fully self-sufficient off the grid sundrenched oasis. The interior is light , with a contemporary fit out. The kitchen, dining , living is open plan ; then the master queen with timber sliding doors opening to the front balcony & the views!!!
The views are simply spectacular towards Bar Island & the distant cliffs of Popran National Park. And there are plenty of spots to kick back & savour this piece of river paradise . …..
3 & 4 night extended weekends
MON-THUR mid week
MON-SUN or FRI-THUR specials
Perfect For Two
Arrive By Boat . No Cars . No Roads
WHAT TO BRING
- sheets & towels [ unless other arrangements have been made – linen service available] We provide quilts with cotton / linen covers, cotton throws, pillow & mattress protectors
- favourite off line play list . reading material
- fishing equipment including hooks, bait, sinkers
- toiletries, personal belongings including swimwear, & beach towels
- personal repellant, sunscreen, sunhat, sunglasses
- wood for fire optional :- coles petrol stations have easy to carry bags of wood at approx $11; 2 bags for 2 nights is suitable for a ambient fire …reverse cycle air con is main heat source
- food & beverage – there are no shops. We recommend planning a menu & shop list to avoid bringing the kitchen sink!!!
We recommend you check the forecast & pack accordingly ……..
- names of all the properties of interest
- number of guests
- if you have your own trailer boat or if we should send some boat options to you
- any other relevant info
CALL US – on 0401 308 888 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions . NOTE that we often have mobile reception issues if we are out & about in a shadow spot on the river.
If you plan to arrive by own trailer boat up to 6m with an engine capacity greater than 30hp, there are many more areas in the Hawkesbury River network for you to explore.
From Bar Point you can travel down stream to Dangar Island , Brooklyn, and into Cowan Waters where Cottage Point, Bobbin Head , Refuge Bay & Jerusalem Bay are located
We wil provide additional information suited to you / your boat.