Modern Waterfront Weekender
- $690.00 For Two Per Weekend-
LATITUDE 33 is a classic river weekender that simply demands relaxation from it's guests. What makes this place especially unique is floor to ceiling folding glass doors that span the complete length of the front facade, bringing the spectacular views & light right in to the lounge & bedrooms . The rear deck offers the perfect cool space when the heat is just too much!!!. Alternatively a hammock hangs on a private lower deck - yet another perfect spot to relax & take in the surrounds. The lounge & main bedroom both open onto the front verandah. Below the main level is a spacious day room that is reached via an external path, with floor to ceiling louvres capturing the afternoon breezes & beautiful river views .
The ridge opposite LATITUDE 33 is part of Marra Marra National Park & is framed by spectacular river views in each direction. The shared jetty has a pontoon suited to those with own boat or those wishing to hire a boat.
So come & experience the river in LATITUDE 33 style
• queen bed,w pillow top matress
• separate day bed w external entrance & separate bathroom
• iron & hairdryer
• ground coffee & tea, sugar , coffee plunger, espresso coffee machine
• sea salt & pepper grinder; olive oil & balsamic vinegar
• glad wrap, foil, paper towel, serviettes, fabric napkins, tea light candles etc
• gas BBQ & outdoor alfresco additional dining table
• modern eco spirit flame fire
• I POD, CD & DVD player ( no TV reception )
• shared jetty & pontoon
• simply relax , hang in the hammock, or on sun lounge, fish, read
• take a boat trip to lunch..see below
• hire a runabout from Brooklyn travelling to Latitude 33 & explore
• swim from the jetty at high tide
• favourite CDs, reading material
• hooks, bait, sinkers for fishing
• toiletries, personal belongings including swimming costume
• personal repellant , sunscreen, sunhat, sunglasses
• food & beverage, there are no shops
Just a reminder that ‘Latitude 33' is boat access only. There are absolutely no roads to the property, which does make getting there part of the adventure!
From SYDNEY travel north, ( approx 50km from Harbour Bridge ) along the Pacific Highway & M1 FREEWAY, crossing the Hawkesbury River & immediately taking the Brooklyn/ Mooney Mooney exit. Come back over the river a second time, on the PACIFIC HIGHWAY #83 & turn left in to either BROOKLYN for hire boat or KANGAROO POINT for your scheduled water taxi transfer .... Allow an hour by car from Sydney, and in peak periods add 30 minutes....& always plan to 30 mins early..the boat waits for no one!
1. Self Drive Runabout From the riverside village of Brooklyn, you commence the last leg of your journey by self drive 'runabout ' .Absolutely no previous experience is required; the boats are broad, stable & slow travelling. Travel time from Brooklyn to your jetty is generally 30-40 mins….getting there becomes part of the adventure. The hire boat team give you excellent instruction in the ‘zen of steering a boat’ ….so come experience this magical part of the world. Boats are hired from Brooklyn Central . RATES - approx. $150 for 1 night; $270 for a 2 night ; $370 for a 3 night stay; or the larger ' fish and cruise' at approx. $450 for a 2 night stay ; the hire of either boat is inc. a 25 litre tank of fuel, up to 4 fishing licences. Contact Gary or Jason at Brooklyn Central ( 81 Brooklyn Rd ) for a quote on 0414 969 844…or email email@example.com ...Rates/discounts may depend on pick up / drop off times. Please discuss direct with Brooklyn Central ...Discounts may also apply for extended stays ... see www.brooklyncentral.com.au . Latest pick up/ drop off is 5pm ( & 4pm in non daylight saving period )..there is off street parking provided . Payment is on arrival. Travel time by boat to up river houses is between 30 & 50 mins depending on tide & property location. NOTE hire boat must be booked prior to our final confirmation of a booking for your stay…We can hold a property for 12 hrs while you arrange a boat. We will then also run through a google satellite map w you to locate property & point out some places worth exploring in the area. This is done at time of booking
2 . Water Taxi Rate is approx. $110 each way based on 2 guests but ask the operators about any scheduled group transfer that may be at cheaper rate…
Rhett Mead– owner /operator Text/ Phone - 0410 554 777 Rhett@ BrooklynWaterTaxis.Com
has runs up & down the river on Saturdays & Sundays ( Sept – June) taking guests to & from Peats Bite Restaurant for lunch…so he can often fit you in on those runs at a good rate
Neal Garnsey – owner /operator Text / Phone - 0422 300 100often has a deal run on Friday & Sunday afternoons
Payment is by cash on the day, so please have the correct money.
Water taxi travel must be booked & confirmed at the same time as booking of your accommodation…
Note: you must be at pick up point 20 mins, prior to departure time…as timing is of the essence,.& this allows for unloading & parking. All passengers agree to take full responsibility for ensuring they allow time for traffic delays, parking & off loading of belongings.
Should any guest miss that transfer, the payment & booking of that journey is not transferable.
3. Water Taxi / Hire Boat Package ( boat delivered & waiting at house wharf )
$320 for weekend /3 days/ 2 nights includes return water taxi transfers from Kangaroo Point/Brooklyn and self drive hireboat awaiting at your holiday house; no licence required ; basic boat instructions on arrival at house; 25l tank of fuel & lifejackets included; Note special weekend offer 3 nights for price of 2 for limited period !!!!...otherwise additional nights boat hire @ $50 Neal Garnsey – owner /operator of water taxi & hire boat Text / Phone - 0422 300 100…limited availability so be quick
4.Own Boat can be launched in Berowra Waters, Moooney Mooney or Brooklyn
We recommend the Mooney Mooney Public Ramp which is an excellent ramp or a smaller private ramp at Dolphin Marina, 1 Brooklyn Rd for launching trailer boats. A small fee applies. Call on 02 9985 7307. Some guests enjoy the longer & very scenic boat journey from Apple Tree Bay or Akuna Bay boat ramps
5. River Boat Postman Mondays - Fridays
one run mornings only
Peats Bite weekends only, advance bookings essential, 02 9985 9040 - closed July/Aug. A great place for a long relaxed lunch, in one of the most beautiful & unique locations on the river. $130.00pp ( licensed ) You will need to advance book in your boat transfers with the restaurant at the time of booking your table. You can also travel there by own boat or be picked up by the restaurant boat at a small fee
Spencer Village Store & Cafe serving legendary breakfasts, great burgers & light lunch. Truly the 'Hub of the Universe'. Also supplying a good range of meat, some vegetables & just about everything else you may need. Licensed Bottle Shop as well. Kitchen closes around Phone 4377 1123. About 10km upriver by boat.
Cottage Point is perfect when staying mid week, book on 9456 1008. A stunning setting & excellent á la carte menu, Travel by own boat is fine, but too far by hire boat
Berowra Waters Inn 9456 1027
Degustation Luncheon Menu Fri - Sun
Travel Approx. 15 km by Boat . Not suited to travel by self drive runabout. Check with restaurant regarding parking own boat at jetty.
Book your water taxi transfers on 0400 600 111 at time of booking your table. Imperative to make sure the table booking & water taxi can coincide. Allow 3 hrs for 6 course; 2.5hrs for 4/5courses. Be sure to inform restaurant of the water taxi pick up time, so that taxi can run to schedule. Taxi approx. $120 each way.
Latitude 33 is fully self contained & booked exclusively
Before you arrive, the house is opened, ready for you to simply kick back & relax
Children not suited
Pets not suited
Maximum 2 guests
The property is fully self contained & booked exclusively;
RATES are byo sheets & towels etc
RATES VALID for bookings confirmed before 30 DECEMBER 2014
ADDITIONAL GUESTS POA
NOTE - discounts may apply for last min bookings; special deals may also be available at certain times of the year...call to discuss
WEEKENDS – Friday to Sunday (any 2 nights)
excluding 20 December to 10 January & Long Weekends
2 guests - $740.00
Q B'day, Oct Long, ANZAC - (2 or 3 nights )
Aust Day - (2 or 3 nights )
Easter- (3 or 4 nights )
MID WEEK SPECIAL – Monday to Friday (up to 4 nights )
excluding 20 December to 31 January & Long Weekends
2 guests - $740.00
7 nights excluding 20 December to 31 January & Long Weekends
arrive 4pm Mon or Fri; depart 10am
2 guests- $1140.00
XMAS & NEW YEAR:-POA
21 December till 6 January
To view more images of LATITUDE 33 simply click on "view photo gallery" above; also go to Milsons Passage in " Location Information'' for views of the general area
Mobile 0401 30 88 88